Author, Kylie Cosmetics
- The unscripted television star sold 51% of Kylie Cosmetics to the public Coty, Inc. in January 2019 for $600 million; she took $540 million, pretax.
- Reports later showed the business was a lot more modest than the family guaranteed for quite a long time, driving her to lose her extremely rich person title.
- Income for Kylie Cosmetics was imprinted in 2020 because of the pandemic and a break with her previous maker.
- Jenner utilized $250,000 of her income from demonstrating to pay an external organization for her initial 15,000 lip packs, which sold out in minutes in 2015.
- One of the family stars on “Staying aware of the Kardashians,” Jenner stays accountable for imaginative endeavors and advertising for Kylie Cosmetics.
ON FORBES LISTS
- 30 Under 30 – Hall of Fame 2022
- #51: America’s Self-Made Women 2021
- #1: Celebrity 100 2020
- #1990: Billionaires 2020Dropped off in 2021
- 30 Under 30 – Retail & Ecommerce 2017
Source of Wealth: cosmetics, Self Made
Residence: Hidden Hills, California