- Eduardo Saverin cofounded Facebook with Harvard classmate Mark Zuckerberg in 2004.
- Now a venture capitalist, he still derives most of his wealth from his small but valuable stake in Facebook.
- In 2016, he launched venture fund B Capital, with BCG and Bain Capital veteran Raj Ganguly.
- The fund has $1.4 billion in assets under management.
- A Brazilian native, Saverin has been a Singapore resident since renouncing his U.S. citizenship in 2012 ahead of Facebook’s IPO.
Wealth HistoryHOVER TO REVEAL NET WORTH BY YEAR
- Personal StatsAge40
- Source of WealthFacebook,
- Self MadeResidenceSingapore,
- SingaporeCitizenshipBrazilMarital StatusMarriedChildren1EducationBachelor of Arts/Science, Harvard University